Sunday 3 April 2011

But is it art?

Confusingly (as in is it a good thing or a bad thing?) I get pretty much the same amount of positive feedback about my album sleeves as I do about the musical contents there within. 

I choose to see this is as a good thing, if you like it please feel free to buy the Bad Boy Blue story book form the shop on my site. I'll do another one if people like it. Maybe about Roboboy. Or Electric Superman. Hmmmm... 

Anyway, here's some artwork I never used... Yet.








2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were also behind the artworks. I've always loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know you were responsible for them of course but didn't know how many there were. These are GREAT, Paul.
    Eeh I get a warm glow just knowing you are my blood!
    x

    ReplyDelete